Wednesday, May 2, 2012

So yeah...

  Welcome to a place that isn't Writer's Block! At least for me anyway. So basically to sum up this blog; I'm a Nerd and also a Writer.

     I'm going to be using this blog to keep my writing up, which I've been having trouble with for a few months. You see, I'm working on a novel, and sometimes life can get me distracted from it. After a month or so of not writing anything, I found it hard to keep going. Even though I knew exactly what I needed to write, I just didn't. So I thought, "I'll write a blog to at least keep myself writing, even if it's not for my current project!" That was a few months ago...


     So obviously that idea never happened (until now). I finally sat down one day a few weeks ago and forced myself to write a few pages in my novel. Before I knew it, I had 10 more pages under my belt. I've been semi-keeping up, but not like I had been before my little foray into Writer's Block. So now I'm thinking of my blog idea to keep myself in the "writing spirit".

     Nothing on here will probably make sense. And by that I mean there won't be a real pattern to go by. Sometimes I may write about movies, other times it will be about video games. I really don't know what will happen, just so long as it keeps my fingers typing. So hopefully you'll enjoy at least something on here.

     But be warned: Just like I said, I'm a Nerd. So if there is any semblance of a pattern on this blog, it will be in showing that this is exactly what I am.





I have a bad feeling about this...

No comments:

Post a Comment